Autumn lovin'

Thursday, September 01, 2016

It’s the 1st of September, aka the first day of autumn, aka my favourite season of the year (lots of clapping hands emojis), and I thought I would tell you some of my favourite things about it.


1. It’s ma birthday on September 24th (Weee)

2. Plum colored lipstick is a more respectable choice during these months

3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes! (I don’t even care if I’m a basic bitch, this stuff is delicious!)

4. Sweater weather is baaaaack

5. Rainy days – at least on days where I don’t have to go anywhere. There is nothing better than staying in bed with coffee or cocoa, watching tv, while it’s pouring down outside.

6. The colors – Red and orange eeeeverywhere!

7. Nature is so so pretty (again, the colors) 

8. Candles can be lit without the whole room feeling like a sauna

9. Halloween – which we don’t actually celebrate that much in Denmark, but I usually get together with friends, and watch scary movies (or less scary ones, tbh I usually stick to The nightmare before Christmas and The Adams family)


There are probably a billion more things to mention, but these are just some of my absolute favourites. 
Xx - Lene

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe