Favourite Autumn Lipsticks

Friday, September 30, 2016




I mentioned in my Autumn Lovin' post that one of my favourites about autumn was the ability to wear plum colored lipsticks again, and I thought I would share my favourites with you.

Purple and plum shaded lipsticks were my absolute favourite thing to wear last year, and I have gathered a small collection of different ones, but for this post I have narrowed it down to my current top three.

The first one is the Maybelline ColorSensational in Plum Passion which is a georgeous shade. Usually, I'm not really into lipsticks with a shiny finish but this is one of the few that I don't really mind. I featured it in my Autumn Essentials post last year along with the Maybelline Color Drama in Berry Much, which is also one of my favourites. This one has a matte finish, and the shade is a bit darker and has a more berry-toned shade, which I really like. Finally we have the Borjouis Rouge Edition Velvet in Plum Plum Girl which is kind of a new edition to my collection. I have been obsessed with these lipsticks for a couple of years now, and they just work so well for me. It has a matte finish and once you have applied, it stays put and will not budge. The color is a beautiful plum shade, which is not as red toned as Berry Much (although it looks a bit like it on the picture).


xx - Lene


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Subscribe